Java is the most popular computer programming language used by 9 million developers around the world . It is intended to let application developers “write once, run anywhere” (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture.
It is the number one developing platform which runs on billions of devices around the world .
Why Java Is So Popular Among Developers
- Developers can write software on one platform and run it on virtually any other platform
- They can create programs that can run within a web browser and access available web services
- Java can be used to develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, HTML forms processing, and more
- Programmers can combine applications or services using the Java language to create highly customized applications or services
- Java can be used to to built powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, micro controllers, wireless modules, sensors, gateways, consumer products, and practically any other electronic device
Our experienced team of Android developers is conducting training on Java & Android Apps development in Kolkata . We conduct crash courses in Android Development along with full 2 months training . Please call us to know more .
Who Can Attend Our Java/Android Training
- Graduates with Basic programming knowledge like C or C++ .
Call 9903422038 for admission for Apr.2017 batch. Limited Seats !
Core Java Curriculum
Basics of Java
Java – What, Where and Why?
History and Features of Java
Internals of Java Program
Difference between JDK,JRE and JVM
Internal Details of JVM
Variable and Data Type
Advantage of OOPs
Object and Class
static variable, method and block
Aggregation and Composition(HAS-A)
Covariant Return Type
Instance Initializer block
static and Dynamic binding
Abstract class and Interface
Downcasting with instanceof operator
Package and Access Modifiers
Call By Value and Call By Reference
Creating API Document
String : What and Why?
Methods of String class
Creating Immutable class
Exception Handling : What and Why?
try and catch block
Multiple catch block
Exception Handling with Method Overriding
Nested Class : What and Why?
Member Inner class
Annonymous Inner class
Local Inner class
static nested class
Multithreading : What and Why?
Life Cycle of a Thread
Sleeping a thread
Joining a thread
Performing multiple task by multiple thread
Synchronization : What and Why?
Input and output
Input from keyboard by InputStreamReader
Input from keyboard by Console
Input from keyboard by Scanner
Compressing and Uncompressing File
Reading and Writing data simultaneously
DataInputStream and DataOutputStream
Basics of Swing
Graphics in swing
Edit Menu for Notepad
Open Dialog Box
Creating Games and applications
Life Cycle of Applet
Graphics in Applet
Displaying image in Applet
Animation in Applet
EventHandling in Applet
Painting in Applet
Digital Clock in Applet
Analog Clock in Applet
Parameter in Applet
Comparable and Comparator
Steps to connect to the database
Connectivity with Oracle
Connectivity with MySQL
Connectivity with Access without DSN
Stored procedures and functions
JDBC New Features
Java New Features
Autoboxing and Unboxing
JAVA TRAINING SCHEDULE
Duration: 2 months